主題

帖子

積分

新手上路

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2024-3-11 17:49:14 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
Today we are owners of the largest blog in Brazil regarding marketing topics and we report more than 2 million monthly visits with our blog in Portuguese alone. In addition, we have already helped more than 2,000 companies in Brazil to communicate with their markets and with Google, using the most current strategies contextualized to the Latin American SEO market. Lesson 2: Google does not work by languages, but by countries This is where I enter the story more directly. I joined Rock Content in 2015 as one of the first imported collaborators , from Colombia to Brazil; with the purpose of beginning a rigorous internationalization of our methods towards Mexico. That was where we made our first mistake: thinking that one language was enough to enter another country.

That's right, the mistake was also mine when I accepted, as a Colombian, the challenge Loan Phone Number List of using my native Spanish to enter Mexico . I was much younger and naive and perhaps until now I was not very clear about the cultural, political and economic differences that would be reflected in Mexican linguistics and marketing needs, which were different from Colombian ones. Luckily for us and me, mainly, the mistake did not cost us dearly. With just a few months of immersion in the company, I began to notice an exponential growth in visits coming from Colombia and that set off an alarm in my strategy, which led me to ask myself the following questions: Why am I bringing .

Colombians to the blog instead of Mexicans? Why was my beautiful article on Marketing (Marketing in Spanish) ranking in Mexico, but not bringing any relevant traffic from this country? The answer was that I had to undertake the arduous task of not only delving into the characteristics and needs of the Mexican market in terms of marketing issues, but I also had to start relearning Spanish for local purposes. I realized, once and for all, that Google does not understand or attend to languages, but rather its main concern is to deliver relevant content to a country, regardless of the language in which the user searches for information. In the midst of the insatiable search for concepts in Spanish for Mexico, I come across our golden jewel to this day: the keyword Marketing (again, Marketing in Spanish, exclusively for Mexico).

回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|自動贊助|GameHost抗攻擊論壇  

GMT+8, 2024-9-20 06:17 , Processed in 0.149129 second(s), 4 queries , File On.

抗攻擊 by GameHost X3.3

© 2001-2017 Comsenz Inc.

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表
一粒米 | 中興米 | 論壇美工 | 設計 抗ddos | 天堂私服 | ddos | ddos | 防ddos | 防禦ddos | 防ddos主機 | 天堂美工 | 設計 防ddos主機 | 抗ddos主機 | 抗ddos | 抗ddos主機 | 抗攻擊論壇 | 天堂自動贊助 | 免費論壇 | 天堂私服 | 天堂123 | 台南清潔 | 天堂 | 天堂私服 | 免費論壇申請 | 抗ddos | 虛擬主機 | 實體主機 | vps | 網域註冊 | 抗攻擊遊戲主機 | ddos |