mdrauf202429@gm 發表於 2024-3-5 14:46:41

When we dug deeper, we realized

Your purpose. Are your key PPC metrics in line with industry standards? Learn about our latest Search Advertising Benchmarks and new Facebook Ads Benchmarks! Setting PPC A/B Testing Limits and Breakers Now let’s look at some of the other metrics I mentioned. While you may be working hard to optimize cost per lead, that doesn’t mean all other metrics will stay the same. In fact, I bet many of them will change a lot. It's up to you to decide what level of variation is acceptable for other statistics. Maybe you don’t care if your click-through.

Rate drops by %, as long as your cost per lead drops to a profitable level. As long as your Belize WhatsApp Number revenue remains stable, you may not mind an increase in your CPC. But not everyone agrees that other statistics have changed Too big. Here's an example of an A/B test with different metrics: I have a client who wants to reduce the cost per lead for their branded terms by %, but he's not willing to let impression share drop below %. While we knew it would be tricky to implement, we ran an A/B testing experiment with target CPA bidding to try to lower CPA.

https://lh7-us.googleusercontent.com/1P17qucfEjoh9Yqd7pNcxxdevu3lRtC933PGgwpa_CKarqEGH3PVhaoifM6yIM2e-o_nm1_Hre-8AqOaWP_xjbjKnGLQ-CPeTNRerGrJdAp83CcHU9Iw1RU78eldmMeGtTPTo9_pMZXTOLmD-wev7V8

When we dug deeper, we realized that Google only shows about % of ad impressions in order to hit cost-per-acquisition (CPA) metrics. This was a deal breaker for him, so we shut down the test and found another way. ab testing example - Google Ads Experiment Goal Screenshot When you set up an experiment in Google, they even ask for two key metrics and what you plan to happen. You e what level of variation is acceptable for other statistics.

頁: [1]
查看完整版本: When we dug deeper, we realized

一粒米 | 中興米 | 論壇美工 | 設計 抗ddos | 天堂私服 | ddos | ddos | 防ddos | 防禦ddos | 防ddos主機 | 天堂美工 | 設計 防ddos主機 | 抗ddos主機 | 抗ddos | 抗ddos主機 | 抗攻擊論壇 | 天堂自動贊助 | 免費論壇 | 天堂私服 | 天堂123 | 台南清潔 | 天堂 | 天堂私服 | 免費論壇申請 | 抗ddos | 虛擬主機 | 實體主機 | vps | 網域註冊 | 抗攻擊遊戲主機 | ddos |