mdrauf202425@gm 發表於 2024-2-25 19:20:49

In the wake of the murder of George

People didn’t even know me and they hated the idea of me,” Trevor Noah told 60 Minutes about the beginning of his tenure as host The Daily Show. But, with the 2016 presidential election brewing, Noah found ways to recapture the show’s audience — and grow it, too. Although clearly a satirical show, Noah used the tone — and the tools of comedy — to great effect. Trevor Noah TodayToday, The Daily Show with Trevor Noah is considered “TV’s Most Influential Comedy” by huge media outlets.

Like Jon Stewart before him, Trevor Noah provides his refreshing, comedic takes on all things current events and Ecuador Phone Number List politics. Perhaps unintentionally, he’s become an unofficial representative of progressive voices in the U.S. While comedy is his main gig, Noah has also realized the power of his platform — and aims to do more than just spread laughs with it.ADVERTISEMENTADVERTISEMENTDue to his own upbringing, Noah knows first-hand how people can be oppressed and discriminated against. Unlike other pundits or talk-show hosts, Trevor Noah always brings empathy to the topics he’s covering — and to the people impacted by the world’s happenings.

https://www.asiadata.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2024/02/httpswww.rusadata.combolivia-phone-number-4.png

In the wake of the murder of George Floyd and the resurgence of the Black Lives Matter (BLM) protests, he used his platform to bridge gaps and bring attention to systemic racism in a blunt, honest way that others weren’t so keen doing. On April 3, 2022, host Trevor Noah speaks onstage at the 64th Annual GRAMMY Awards in Las Vegas, Nevada. Photo Courtesy: David Becker/Getty Images for The Recording Academy“I think sometimes in society, people get more focused on the symptoms than of the cause,” he said of the BLM protests, which opponents have criticized for being “destructive”.

頁: [1]
查看完整版本: In the wake of the murder of George

一粒米 | 中興米 | 論壇美工 | 設計 抗ddos | 天堂私服 | ddos | ddos | 防ddos | 防禦ddos | 防ddos主機 | 天堂美工 | 設計 防ddos主機 | 抗ddos主機 | 抗ddos | 抗ddos主機 | 抗攻擊論壇 | 天堂自動贊助 | 免費論壇 | 天堂私服 | 天堂123 | 台南清潔 | 天堂 | 天堂私服 | 免費論壇申請 | 抗ddos | 虛擬主機 | 實體主機 | vps | 網域註冊 | 抗攻擊遊戲主機 | ddos |